If you are an SE member of staff we will:
- Confirm and acknowledge your complaint in writing within 48 hours.
- Endeavour to call a meeting with you in the presence of a neurtral third party within 5 working days.
- Work with you on an amicable and fair resolution.
- Keep you updated on progress.
- Send you a final response letter, detailing our findings and any resolution.
- Review the status of the complaint within 6 weeks.
If you are an SE member of staff and you will not or cannot contact the director and you you feel your enquiry involves an urgent concern about a child protection issue you should contact your local police or social services. Adults can also call the NSPCC child protection helpline on 0808 800 5000